Looking for a way to add some green to your apartment? All of this time at home lately can inspire people to be crafty. Succulents are a great, inexpensive, low-maintenance way to curb your craft needs and add green to your home at Bel Aire Terrace. Planting succulents is done in seven easy steps!
- Make a list of the necessary supplies.
- Set up your planting station.
- Place your rocks and soil into your terrarium.
- Make wells in the soil, and prepare the succulents.
- Place the succulents in the soil, and properly secure them.
- Lightly water your succulents.
- Decorate with any rocks, marbles, moss, and miniatures.
Click here to read the full article!