It’s finally time to bring out the string lights and garland, but sometimes, decorating apartments can be tricky. Don’t worry though, you can still give your home here at Bel Aire Terrace a little holiday spirit. These holiday decorating tips for apartments will have your home feeling as jolly as Santa himself.
- Get a tree, but a smaller one. A tree will bring in the pine scent and add holiday charm to your living room without taking up a ton of space.
- Put up string lights wherever you can. On your balcony, around your windows, framing your front door.
- Pick up a holiday pillow or two. Holiday decor can be found almost anywhere in December, and you’re going to use it year after year. A pillow is a small accent that won’t break in storage.
- Stick holiday cards on your fridge. You get them every year, so why not put them to good use? Keep an eye out for some green and red magnets! Just don’t get carried away to the point where cards are dropping every time you open the fridge.
- At the very least, get a wreath. If none of the above tips are for you, maybe some subtle front door greenery is more fitting.
Once you’ve done a few of these, just pop some cookies in the oven and bring out the eggnog. The holidays have arrived in your home.
Need somewhere to store your decorations after the holidays? Come up to leasing office and ask about renting a storage unit on property!